Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love Day

Dear Reader,
Here is a glimpse into how Two Penny Blue works.  Amber and I have decided upon 20 wedding invitation designs to begin with.  Each week among other goals we are to brainstorm and sketch 2 of those designs in detail.  On Tuesdays we have a company meeting and share our ideas, accomplishments and chart progress across the board.  Amber, the graphic designer, then puts our ideas onto the computer in black and white, once the design is complete she zips them to my computer and I add the color.  I am learning the digital process but am much better with a pen and ink.  So with that said, here is my limited skills, late night attempt at the digital side-my Valentine's poster-it's dedicated to my honey.


The reason I was brave enough to post this is because I am just going to get better!

Much love,
Ash

0 comments: