Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Creative Space


Desk - Music and Sound Design from Aaron Trinder Film:Motion:Music on Vimeo.





Dear Reader,

Recently I've been thinking about my creative space, since I will be setting up a new one shortly. I remembered seeing this video a while back about desks, pretty interesting, I like seeing where other creatives work, what they put up on the walls around their desk and how they organize their space.

Currently my desk is a plastic folded table. My real desk is 2 hours away, back in Logan until I officially move, and I miss it.

I like the space of the picture below the video {courtesy of design sponge}. That would work pretty well for my new space, reminds me that I need to get some smallish type pillows for the pups.

Have an enjoyable day,
Amber

0 comments: