Wednesday, January 19, 2011

pretty things & more





Dear Reader,


Another busy day, full of designing, creating and a little banging of my head on the wall. I wish every day could be one of those days where you feel super productive and get a lot done, sadly for me it was not today. If someone out there has the secret to daily uber-productivity, please share.


In light of the busy, but not so productive day I have two things to share:


1. These romantic and lovely photos I found on 100 Layer Cake's blog. Aren't they beautful, I love good photography and today (especially the first photo) made me sigh, and want to wear rose colored glasses all the time. The second #1 photo was just so cool I had to share, also found on 100LC blog. I find it a little tough sometimes to find wedding cakes that I simply fall in love with, but this one, well I'm in love with it.


On a side note, if you've never checked out 100 Layer Cake, go there. Like, now. Especially if your a bide, hands down the best blog about wedding bliss in the blogsphere, or should I say webosphere -- I think they are more than just a blog these days.


2. TWO PENNY BLUE INFO!
Up and coming artist spotlight coming soon, very soon. Check back with us to get a sneak peek about our first guest artist.


The day is over for me. Hopefully tonight I'll be dreaming of swarms of starlings floating about in lightly pink colored skies.


Yours,
Amber

0 comments: