Friday, February 25, 2011

Mark Your Calendars

Dear readers,
Mark your calendars because there are two fun days coming up next week:



 March 4th
Orem, Utah

Nicole from Nicole's Classes along with Mike & Alma will be at Alice Lane in Orem, Utah for a book signing.  I know Amber and I will be there, hope you will be too.  If you happen to not know about this wonderful group of people check out these links.  
 {A Little Sussy}
{Nicole's Classes}

March 5th
Online

Check out Two Penny Blue's new etsy store.  We will be officially launching next Saturday.
See post below for sneak peek pictures and a description.

Isn't this announcement for the book signing lovely.  With snow in the forcast for the next few days and a foot on the ground when I woke up, I needed some bright and happy colors to boost my cheery level.  I love snow but I am ready for spring.

Sending cheer your way,
AshLee

0 comments: