Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cook Book Design: Part 2


How fun is the public domain?  Well when you have a great site like the gutenberg project  whose mission is to make free literature accessible to all with a computer it's pretty cool!  I have been focusing on the cook books this week and look what I found-isn't it great.  I love the design and I am definitely making t-shirts with the plump wife logo on it!

If you don't know what the public domain is, here is a short synopsis--A public domain work is a creative work that is not protected by copyright and which may be freely used by everyone.  Most of the work in the public domain is there because either the copyright is expired, it is work of the US government, or the author did not finalize their copyright status.

There are thousands of books on this site, most are compatible with digital book readers and can be downloaded to read on your desktop.

Here are a few recipes I might try out for Easter, I'll let you know how it goes.



Check back Friday for a fun printable inspired by this lovely cookbook!

Ashes

0 comments: