Monday, March 21, 2011

Watercolored Inspiration



Hello beautiful reader,


On Friday I completed an order for Jules, a lovely bride to be from Texas.  She ordered 4 pair of white matte bloom earrings.  I had never made any in matte white before believe it or not.  When they were done they were lovely and they gave me a fantastic idea.  This post is a hint of what is to come, Wednesday I will unveil our newest bloom and our new bloom packaging.   


I hope this post brings cheer to your day and reminds you that Spring-although windy and rainy here in Heber City- is HERE!!!


Happy Day,
AshLee


PS Jules, because you inspired me I am sending you the first pair!  Thank you!


Find these lovely things here,
+Tillman Painting
+Crate & Barrel Pillow  via with an i.e.*
+Delia's Tank via with an i.e.
+Dingbat Press Business Card
+Anthro Plates via with an i.e.
+Anthro Sketchbook
+Girl of All Work Page Flags
+Free Backgrounds via How About Orange
+Little Green Notebook Sheets



*Thanks Tiff for telling me about your friends lovely blog.

0 comments: