Saturday, May 28, 2011

Completely Inspired


Today I was quickly visiting Dandee's website, trying to find a cute idea for some wonderful graduates in my family and I bumped into this smiling face and was inspired.  I will be adding this little one into my prayers and I know you will too if you read this...what an inspiring mom and what a sweet and strong little sweetie.  Those chubby cheeks remind me of McGilly.

Rod and I were driving up the canyon yesterday after a funeral we attended and were feeling a little overwhelmed by things and out of the blue McGilly started to giggle.  She was sitting in her backwards facing car seat between us in the truck and instantly the stress melted away. One laugh and my sweet girl makes all right in the world.

Strength to you sweet Clara and a happy Sunday everyone,

Ash

0 comments: