Saturday, June 11, 2011

No.6 Daily Doodle-Family and Faith



Dear Readers,


This week I was reading on sweet Clara's blog, and her mom always ends each post with some inspiring thought.  This one caught my eye,
 “In this world of uncertainty, it is more important than ever to make our families the center of our lives and the top of our priorities.  Famlies lie at the center of our Heavenly Father’s plan.”
In this talk Elder L. Tom Perry talks of the importance of family and all the things we can do on this Earth to help build and support ours. 

I then found my way to the family section of the lds.org website and found all these lovely tidbits on taking your family from ordinary to extraordinary.  It was perfect and sound information.  When I was done I wanted to make something that culminated all that I had read.  Elder Perry said in his talk that the home needs to be a place for refuge from the storms of the world...and the tiny words in the rays of sunlight coming down are the 8 topics covered in the lds.org family happiness section.  

It took me arranging and re-coloring for a little while to get it to a place that I would share it because at first I didn't like it but now I love it, I hope you do too.  Click on the image to see it a little larger and clearer.

Here is the rest of my post, if you'd like over on Two Penny Blue Mom, also check out the new pritnables from Doodle No. 4 while you are there.

Have a fantastic weekend.
 AshLee

0 comments: