Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Loving ISLY...and her freebies


Dear Reader,


While I was out perusing Miss Ambrosia Girls site for Young Women's Camp Crafts, I ran into ISLY {I Still Love You}  and the lovely Melissa Esplin.  Okay, how did I miss her site when I compiled the printable directory...she has such fun stuff and her most recent DIY tutorial is a watercolored belt---genius and oh so timely.  It would go just perfectly with a pair of Two Penny Blooms in watercolor, would they not? 


Here are my favorite freebies that I added to our directory--
sliver lining box
fortune teller
+ recipe card


And here are my fave DIY's--
+ poopy bag
+ watercolor belt


Isn't she lovely!  Thank you Melissa...


Go on...print...peruse...enjoy!


AshLee

1 comments:

Melissa said...

You are so sweet to feature my blog!!

Thank you so much!!