Monday, March 28, 2011

Perfect Day with the Girls





Yay!  A girls day!


Pie Shakes-need I say more... nope.


A fun place to be with yumminess to enjoy!-source


I have never had a better pizza...truly.-source



Dear Readers,


I hope you had a fantastic weekend!  I most certainly did with a trip to the temple and an opportunity to teach in church, it was a full and feel good weekend!  Not to mention I realized that BIJOU Market is only 2 weeks away!


As we have dove-head first might I add- into this endeavor of ours, I have been incredibly impressed with the amount of talent that comes out of the state I call home.  I found blogs that I loved to follow not paying attention to where the bloggers themselves were located and lo and behold...I have found that many of my favorite blogger {slash} artists live right here in my backyard.  Pretty cool.  Bijou Market is marked on our calendars this year to attend and next year to sell.  What a fantastic idea to bring together all this handmade talent and present it to the community.  Above is some of my favorite items from the shops of the current Bijou vendors.  I know where Amber, Bailey, McGilly and I are all going to be come April 9th...BIJOU MARKET of course, don't be left out of the fun, come and join in if you are in the area {and if you're not, make it an adventure!}  We will round out our day with a visit to SLAB pizza for the giant, delicious, mouthwatering pieces of Chili Verde Pizza and a to die for pie shake from Sammy's...mmm...yummy.  And last we will make our way to BYU's Museum of Art to see the current exhibit showcasing Dorothea Lange, lovely!  I can't wait!  


Here is where to find the lovely wares above before the market--
+ provo temple 
+ utah necklace
+ gold banner
+ sparrow necklace
+ woodland stamps
+ go and do
+ vintage recipe box
+ pom pom pins
+ button earrings
+ beaded necklace
+ tree necklace
+ nancy drew headband
+ fat gives things flavor
+jewls earrings

Have an amazing Monday!!
AshLee


Slab Pizza
Slab Pizza
669 East 800 North
Provo, UT 84606

BYU MOA
North Campus Drive, 
Provo, UT 84602-1400


SAMMY's 
27 North 100 West
ProvoUT 84605

0 comments: